Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Movember


Well I did not expect one of my co-workers to challenge me to get involved in Movember, but hey, who can turn down a challenge! Movember is a very interesting campaign to raise funds for prostate cancer. The challenge is to not shave your moustache for the full month of November hence Movember. The campaign has become very popular and is creating a significant awareness about the impacts of prostate cancer. I have printed the Movember Style Guide and asked the staff here at the corporate office to do a vote and select my moustache style. It should be interesting to see what they select! The site if you're interested in supporting this cause and my fundraising efforts is http://mobro.co/corymunden
Follow my moustache growing progress at the above link:)

No comments: